Tax Advisory Services | Tax Consultancy Services
Tax Advisory Services | Tax Consultancy Services – According to the statutory requirements of Singapore Income Tax Act, all incorporated companies are required to submit annual tax return and Form C to Comptroller of Income Tax.
Contact: Tommyksh@shkoh.com.sg | Phone: 62569663 / 98638665
Koh Management helps ensure that our clients comply with these requirements and minimize the possibilities late submission penalties through corporate tax services singapore.
Tax planning can be important to most companies as tax laws can change every few years and to fully take advantage of the tax breaks or advantages given, it might allow entrepreneurs to save up on certain tax amounts which can be reinvested into the company.
Having 25 years in the industry our chief consultant Mr Koh Swee Hock is a certified Tax practitioner who can assist you with tax advisory as well as tax planning services | Tax consultancy services.
We provide the following taxation services:
– Company and personal tax compliance
– Preparation of tax return for Individuals, Sole proprietorship for Comptroller of Income Tax Submission
– Preparation of tax return for Partnerships for Comptroller of Income Tax Submission
– Preparation of Company tax return for Comptroller of Income Tax Submission
– Filing of estimated chargeable income
– Applicable tax incentives advisement
– GST registration with Comptroller of GST (a Company is required to register for GST purposes when you hit $1 Million in revenue for the 12 months period preceding the registration)
– Preparation and submission of GST returns on a quarterly basis (we can assist with the registration and quarterly submission of GST filings)
Key Points on Singapore Income Tax:
A company is taxed at 17% flat rate on its chargeable income regardless of whether the company is a local or foreign company.
2. Newly Registered Companies enjoy full tax exemption
From 2010 onwards, newly registered companies can enjoy tax exemption on the first $100000 chargeable income for the initial 3 years.
3. Tax exemptions conditions:
A private company registered in Singapore.
Has less than 20 individual shareholders and one shareholder hold minimum 10% of the ordinary shares issued of the company.
In that year of assessment, the company is considered as Singapore tax resident.
4. Singapore has no capital gain tax
5. Income tax is paid by a company on its chargeable income
There is no tax on dividend payment.
6. A company is Singapore Resident for tax purposes when:
Board meetings take place in Singapore
Manage and control are exercised in Singapore
Tax Advisory Services | Tax Consultancy Services | Tax Advisory Singapore | Singapore Tax Advisory | Singapore Tax Consultancy | Tax planning Singapore | Singapore Corporate Tax Services | Corporate Tax Services | Corporate Tax Services Singapore | Tax Filing Services Singapore | Tax Filing Singapore | GST Filing Singapore | GST Filing Services Singapore
Contact: Tommyksh@shkoh.com.sg | Phone: 98638665
Other Related Services: